SOLD OUT: Returning Home: Yin Yoga Teacher Training Level 1
Time & Location
About the Event
This 20 hour intensive is suitable for students and teachers who want to deepen and broaden their knowledge and practice of yin yoga and confidently teach.
(You do not have to be a current yoga teacher to take this training).WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Yin/Yang Theory
- The energetics of Yin yoga and meridian theory
- Yin Yoga postures, skillful propping and sequencing
- Mindfulness Meditation Techniques to assist in stabilizing the mind
- Breathing practices for yin yoga
- The Four Brahma Viharas (or Divine Abodes)
This training will set you up with the knowledge to teach a yin yoga class confidently, with a deep understanding of the intention of Yin yoga as a physical and contemplative practice. It will not only be focused on the physicality of the practice but dive deep into the mental training that links so beautifully with a slower practice.
(This training is accredited with Yoga Alliance and is eligible for learning credits).